Saturday 20 July 2013

Summer 2013

So I am back to blogging for the summer as I've completed my first year of college and I am finally on my summer break!! So I know saying I can't believe how fast college has gone is so typical but it is so true! Seriously, you won't believe it until you experience it. It seems to me that the older you get, the faster time flies. Which is somewhat scary to say. I am so excited to see what the rest of summer has planned for me as I have already made amazing memories with some amazing people.                               
On the first day my friends and I spent the day at the pool and then the girls and I decided to go to Sprinkles which is an amazing dessert place that sells waffles, ice cream, crepes etc. It is the best place to go if you can make your bikini body wait a day longer!



The second day of summer was well spent at Bournemouth beach. The weather has been unbelievable recently and I am definitely not complaining. With this 30 degrees heat, the beach is definitely the perfect place to be with all your friends. Getting a ride on the ringo whilst attached to a ski jet was definitely the funnest bit!

Last night was a chance to catch up with some old friends and chill by the fire. My friend set up a Moroccan vibe by laying blankets and fairy lights in the garden which truly made it feel like we were on holiday! Roasting marshmallows and having a girls night was definitely needed!

I can't wait for the rest of summer and I have so many more exciting plans coming up!



1 comment:

  1. Can you make a study skills/tips video? i.e. how to get good marks in university/college, etc. Please and thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete