Friday 20 July 2012

Two Days in Life: Summers Day, Bike Riding and Turtle Bay




Hey Dolls! I've had a very busy past two days with my best friend Harriet! Yesterday was the first day of proper sun we have had in England! It felt like it was finally summer but I knew that it would not stay like that. Although luckily for me, I'm jetting off to Turkey on Monday!! (Which I'm completely ecstatic about.) I will be vlogging about it on my vlog channel so hopefully there will be daily videos from next week! I'm so excited to vlog it because when I'll watch it back it will be so nice to remember everything that happened! To make the most of the sunny summer day, Harriet and I went out and took some photos and went for a bike ride to soak up the rays. I just love going on bike rides on warm summer days with friends! We also had to edit some videos for our channel vintagebeautygirls and had a lovely dinner at Harriet's nans house. The dessert was absolutely amazingg! Nawww. I slept over at Harriet's house which was so fun to have a girly night in! We watched Sex In The City 2 which was a great film! Chick Flicks are always my favourite movies it watch! 


After our bike ride in the day, we decided to go for a proper bike ride in the morning! It was so nice to do something different and get some exercise too! I definitely will be doing that more often - building up them leg muscles! Haha. Later on that day, we took our mums to lunch at Turtle Bay which is a Caribbean restaurant. It was so good, but very spicy!! I had the Jerk Chicken with rice and stole a bit of my mums spicy chips, hehe. I really recommend it if you like spicy food. The drink I had was also amazing! I recommend  the passion fruit smoothie. Harriet picked the most amazing dessert. It was the dark chocolate pie which was basically a warm brownie with ice cream. It was soooo yummy! I really want to go there again because the restaurant was so cool and the food was delicious! After we walked around town and decided to call it a day because we were all so exhausted!  These past  couple of days have definitely been the start of summer for me! It was so fun and I can't wait for the rest of summer!! Sun makes everything better!  


Have a lovely weekend filled with sun and love!

Love, xoxo


6 comments:

  1. love your blog so much, everything is so professional looking:) loveing these more personal posts! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your so lucky that your off to turkey! The chocolate pie dessert sounds amazing-i'm getting a bit of a chocolate craving now. Love your blog, maybe check out ours?xo

    www.smallpursebigwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love your blog and I've nominated it for the Liebster Award. You can read about it in my post here: http://onewaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/the-liebster-blog-award.html :)

    Emily x
    http://onewaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday!! hope you have a great day

    ReplyDelete